 Coordination of European projects in the frame of the Youth in Action Programme 2007-2013 > Coordination of European volunteers in sending and hosting (EVS) > Planning and organisation of intercultural exchanges and attendance of groups abroad > Coordination of Active Citizenship projects  coordination of vocational training internships in hosting (Leonardo da Vinci and Erasmus)  organisation and participation in workshops and international events

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Até breve Fátima!

And Fátima also left, the Portuguese volunteer who carried out her service at Casa della Rosa. She wrote that..." First of all, it's been an experience to write about, and of course I would recommend it to the others, because it's an opportunity to have a “work” experience, to know about life, people, a new language, a new culture, to better get to know ourselves. And it is also an opportunity to deal with daily life at home and at “work”, and to meet a lot of people from other countries at the same time. I found the most important things that I wanted to find (work, people, culture, living in community, sharing experience with foreign people, etc.) and the fact that I could carry out my own project inside the community. We can learn a lot with EVS, and if I didn't take this chance I wouldn't have had this wonderful experience in Italy!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, superb site!

Feel free to visit my weblog; china travel tour

5:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home